Dagens traktor:

Klik her for
mere info

Los Angeles Angels Face Masks - Official MLB Face Masks Online Store

Mere
3 uger 22 timer siden #116 af WilliamR
Well, in Orlando a couple of years ago, I found myself in line to get food behind Bill James. I'm not unlike many baseball writers and wanna-be analysts -- James has had and continues to have a profound impact on the way I think about the game. We also happen to have both been raised in the rural Midwest. I was introduced to him once years ago at a SABR event in Kansas City, but it was awkward and fleeting, so I knew he didn't recognize me. I followed him through the food line, which had to take at least 10 minutes. I encountered him again waiting for the elevator, then rode up the elevator with him for a few floors, just the two of us. I may have nodded at him at some point, but no words were exchanged.

mlb-facemasks.com
Baseball Team Face Masks

Doolittle: Alas, my winter meetings history is recent, which means the totality of my experience is waiting around for something to happen and then nothing ever does. Even the rumors have been dull the past few years.

As wistful as our weekend without a Final Four just was, imagine if the tournament had started with fans in the stands from coast to coast. Imagine if the NBA kept playing another week. Imagine how much worse the numbers would be today.

Back to our question: When will it be safe again? The answer needs to be known in workplaces and stores and churches before we get around to worrying about sports. Sports, by definition, are non-essential. Maybe in another month or two, it will be safe to gather in numbers greater than 10 at distances nearer than six feet. Maybe. Texas Rangers Face Masks

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The NFL insisted Wednesday that it did not cut any corners with contact tracing after learning that Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Dez Bryant had tested positive for coronavirus a half hour before kickoff against the Dallas Cowboys. Los Angeles Angels Face Masks

However, the model doesn’t accept that we’ll actually end up at this daunting number. It anticipates that once COVID mortality reaches a daily threshold of 8 deaths per 1 million citizens, U.S. states would re-instate limits on social and economic activity—as much of Europe is now doing. If so, the model predicts that by March, such state-sanctioned measures would cut the projected number of deaths in half to about 510,000—though that would still add another 280,000 lives lost to this devastating virus. Colorado Rockies Face Masks

The tear-down-and-rebuild strategy worked for newly hired GMs in Houston, in Chicago, in Atlanta, and to a lesser but still consequential extent in Milwaukee, and it appears to have worked in San Diego and the South Side of Chicago. All those teams made the playoffs on schedule, and most ended up with their best teams in decades. So what happened to the Phillies, and what does it tell us about rebuilding? Cleveland Indians Face Masks

"We're just trying to iron all that stuff out right now," said first-year Rockets coach Stephen Silas, who also noted that free-agent signee Sterling Brown had yet to practice with the Rockets because of COVID-19 protocols. "I wish I had a good answer for you. I wish I had a better answer for you when it comes to all that, but I don't."

Venligst Log på eller Opret en konto for at deltage i samtalen

Tid til at oprette siden: 0.239 sekunder
Gå til toppen